These beautifully soft ankle socks are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool which allows your feet to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy.
- The carrion crow is usually a solitary bird and can be differentiated from a raven by its lack of shaggy neck and leg feathers.
- Ginger base with navy blue crows
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Snug enough to be worn under trousers and in shoes.
- Designed in London and made in Portugal from high-quality, ethically sourced Italian spun lambswool yarn.
- Ideal as bedsocks or for wearing at festivals, walking the dog, skiing and camping.
- They are sure to become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift.
Fit: Women's one size, covers 4-7 UK / 38-41 EU / 6.5-9.5 US / 23-26 JPN
Heel to top of the rib 20cms / 8" sits just below the calf.